IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers (Level 1)
CSCS approval means that the course will equip delegates with the knowledge and skills required to be eligible to apply for the Green Labourer card – allowing them to work on construction sites in entry-level positions.
This course has been approved by CITB and Build UK, which means this course is aligned to the Build UK Training Standard and employers can access the CITB levy.
Who the course is for
Anyone who works on or around a construction site or has cause to visit the site in the course of their work.
Remember, it is your responsibility, as well as your employers to attend training to ensure your site is fully compliant with safety, health and environmental regulations.
What the course covers
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
- Course Duration – 1 Day
- Qualification Gained – Level 1 Accredited IOSH Certificate
- Exam Information: Multiple choice examination
- Cost: £120 per person plus VAT